Thank you for purchasing membership to Trentham Gardens. We very much appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you regularly throughout the year.
Please take time to read the terms and conditions to ensure your visits to the Estate are as enjoyable as possible.
- Trentham membership offers your accompanying family and friends a 15% discount on their day tickets when visiting Trentham Gardens*. The offer is not valid on special event days or during Winter Saver months, or for the purchase of event tickets and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Member discounts are available on selected items at participating retail outlets in the Shopping Village. Participating outlets are listed on our website.
- Discounted or priority booking for event tickets with valid membership at the time of the event. Ensure you are signed up to receive emails from Trentham.
- Pushchair and wheelchair users benefit from wide doorways and level walkways on site. There is an Accessibility Guide available on our website. If you require further assistance, contact the Visitor Centre team who will be happy to help.
- Access to the Gardens prior to the public, and access 364 days** of the year, subject to any closures.
- Adult passes are named individually and include photo ID to verify the identity of the card holder. Memberships are non-transferable and not refundable. Only the named/photographed card holder can use the pass. Ticket misuse is monitored, and tickets will be withdrawn, without compensation, if found to be misused.
- Companion passes can only be used when visiting the Gardens with the named disabled person card holder and cannot be used to gain access to the gardens without them.
- Children passes allow any child entry between the age of 3-15 years. Children who are aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult, at all times. A child pass cannot be purchased once they have reached the age of 16 years.
- Trentham are host to many special events for all the family and may be subject to an additional charge for members to enter the Gardens. Priority booking for some events are offered.
- When you purchase a membership, we take your photograph, home address, and contact details so that we can identify you to gain admission and to keep in touch with our latest news, event, and membership information – including renewal reminders and customer satisfaction surveys. Only trusted staff, and contractors (such as our mailing house or email provider) who specifically need this information, have access to your personal information. You can opt out of our communications at any time, either at the main entrance, or by unsubscribing from our emails. Trentham Estate take protecting information seriously; for more details on how we use your personal information, please read our updated Privacy Notice and GDPR blog on our website.
- We ask all visitors to help maintain the environment and ecology. We reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove from the estate those persons whose behaviour is inappropriate. Your ticket will allow you entry through the Gardens Entrance only. Anyone found gaining access from unauthorised areas will result in their tickets being blocked and entry refused. We reserve the right to withdraw passes from members who are abusive to members of staff or whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate whilst on or entering the estate.
- Toddler’s cycles and scooters are permitted in the Gardens at walking pace, for children aged 4 and under.
- Subject to dogs being always kept on a short lead and under strict control, they are permitted throughout The Gardens, except for the Garden’s Tearooms, Adventure Play areas, Barefoot Walk and Maze. Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Waste can be deposited in litter bins on site.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical, operational, and/or meteorological reasons some facilities or events may be removed, closed, cancelled, or altered at any time, without prior notice. We reserve the right to vary prices/opening and closing times and to withdraw access to any areas or activities without notice.
- If your ticket is lost, stolen, or mis-used, there is a charge for replacements, per re-issued membership.
*Dog, companion, and child memberships are not entitled to benefits such as Shopping Village discounts or the 15% family and friend offer. NB: Dog membership cards cannot be used without the dog in attendance.
**Opening hours are subject to change for Events held throughout the year. Please check notice boards in the Visitor Centre and on our website for upcoming events, these include Summer Concerts, Trentham Live, Christmas at Trentham Park Run
Updated September 2023.