These terms and conditions apply to all visitors who purchase an annual membership via Direct Debit by annual instalment.
- The Direct Debit agreement is non-transferable.
- The agreement start date is the same as the membership start date.
- You must be aged 18 or over to be the registered account holder.
- You agree to advise us promptly of any bank details changes provided.
- Membership is for a minimum period of one year from the membership start date.
- Membership starts on the purchase date and there is not an option to select an alternative start date.
- Your membership fee is payable in one instalment and is due in full before the commencement of your membership.
- Yearly membership fees may be increased, subject to 30 days’ notice, at the discretion of The Trentham Estate.
- The annual Direct Debit payment will be taken automatically from the registered account holder.
- All yearly membership payments shall be paid by Direct Debit and are payable yearly in advance.
- This is a recurring Direct Debit membership, and the membership continues a rolling annual Direct Debit payment until cancelled by either party.
- You should not cancel your membership until the payment has been received by The Trentham Estate.
For further details please see our full membership terms and conditions.
Updated May 2021.