For all Trentham Estate competition terms and conditions, please refer to the below:
Terms and Conditions for Trentham’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
- Eligibility: This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Employees of Trentham, their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Entries must be submitted exclusively via the provided link. Entries through other methods will not be accepted.
- Prizes: The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. Each prize may be subject to additional terms as provided by our partners.
- Selection of Winners: Winners will be chosen at random each day using the Woobox competition platform. The selection process is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified via email and/or social media message on the day of the draw. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification. Unclaimed prizes may be reallocated.
- Publicity: By entering this competition, participants agree to the use of their names in Trentham’s social media stories for promotional purposes.
- Data Protection: Personal data provided by participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Liability: Trentham reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Trentham Fairy Quest Form Entry
By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The prize draw is open to members of the public aged 18 years and over and residents of the UK only, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
The Winner will receive one of Robin Wight’s Dandelion Wish sculptures (approximately 6 ft) worth £1,000.
The competition opens 10am Friday 17 February 2023 and closes midnight Sunday 1 October 2023.
Winners will be contacted by Trentham Estate and have up to 7 days to claim their prize. Any claims after this may not be accepted and an alternative winner will be selected.
Entrance to Trentham Gardens is subject to the venue’s ticket terms and conditions and entrance times.
Travel and accommodation costs, or any other costs are not included in the prize.
Trentham Estate reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical, operational, health and safety.
The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
The prizes may not be resold, transferred or used for commercial gain.
The prize must be collected from The Trentham Estate.
Entrants agree that Trentham Estate’s decisions in relation to this prize draw shall be final in every situation, including any not mentioned above, and no correspondence (except for notifying the winners) will be entered into.
Trentham Estate reserves the right to cancel or change the prize draw or amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage in its absolute discretion.
In providing this prize draw, Trentham Estate shall not be responsible for any event that is beyond its reasonable control.
The prize draw is governed exclusively by the laws and courts of the United Kingdom and not associated with Facebook (Meta), Twitter and Instagram in any way.
Please refer to https://trentham.co.uk/legals/competition-terms-and-conditions/ for full information.