Trentham is offering 15% discount on day tickets for leap year month
The visitor attraction is challenging the public to name the 29th reason to love Trentham
Trentham lists 28 reasons to love the historic attraction this leap year, and launches opportunity to WIN a Trentham Guidebook by submitting the top reason visitors love Trentham.
The brand-new Trentham Guidebook has been commissioned to mark 20 years since the attraction re-opened to the public after a massive regeneration programme by St Modwen.
Usually the shortest month of the year, February 2024 will have an extra day added to the calendar due to the leap year. Trentham are honouring the occasion with discounted Day Entry tickets, allowing visitors to enjoy their bonus day exploring their award-winning gardens, strolling through SSSI woodland, wildlife spotting and so much more.
Throughout February, Trentham will be celebrating ’29 Reasons to Love Trentham’, and for each day of the month they will highlight their top things to do and explore within their 725-acre estate. Trentham invites you to enjoy your extra day this year with them, offering up to 15% off Day Tickets with their Winter Saver offer.
The 29 Reasons to Love Trentham
Trentham boasts spectacular natural beauty and offers one of the UK’s most diverse days out, with a range of leisure activities on offer for all ages all year round. Here’s the visitor attraction’s 29 Reasons to Love Trentham.
- Explore the Visit England gold accolade gardens
- Discover Fairy Quest designed by Robin Wight at FantasyWire
- Take a wildlife cruise on an electric catamaran
- A scenic circular walk around the mile-long lake
- Shop in a unique outdoor shopping village
- Play time on the adventure playground
- A Eurasian Beaver family live in the lake
- Home to Blue Diamond Group’s flagship Garden Centre
- 140 free roaming Barbary macaques at Monkey Forest
- Stroll through glorious ancient SSSI woodland
- Home to Trentham Live and Trentham Summer Concerts
- Enjoy a Makers Market every third Saturday
- Get lost in a Hide and Speak Maze
- Offers an idyllic wedding setting
- Ride on Trentham Fern Miniature Train
- Take on Trentham Park Run
- Stroll beneath the historical Loggia
- Plenty of places to picnic in the gardens
- Naturalistic weaves of grasses at Rivers of Grass
- Dine out with a wide choice of restaurants and cafes
- Walk through the Rose Trellis
- Enjoy a break at Lakeside Cafe
- Brave a barefoot walk
- Over 1 million bulbs planted for Spring
- Look up in awe at Perseus and Medusa
- Offers free parking, including electric charging points and Tesla Superchargers
- See Jacobs, Hebridean and Herdwick lambs being born in Spring
- Embark on Pawfect Walks
- Trentham are offering you the opportunity to name the 29th reason, what will you choose?
Trentham is offering visitors the opportunity to name the 29th reason to love Trentham this February, with 10 entries winning a copy of Trentham’s new Guidebook. To enter, simply head to their website https://bit.ly/LoveTrenthamCompetition and submit your entry by Tuesday 27th February. Winners will be announced on Trentham’s social media channels and contacted on Thursday 29th February.
Mel Lewis, Head of Visitor Welcome and Sales said:
“We welcome thousands of people to Trentham every year, and we know this place is special to so many. Whether it’s shared special occasions, or where their parents met, I love hearing everyone’s stories and can’t wait to see what people say!”
Planning to Propose on Leap Year?
A Leap Day tradition comes to the us from Ireland. According to Irish traditions, women are allowed to propose to their suitors on 29th February, but that only comes once every four years! Follow traditions and make the most of this unique opportunity, Trentham lends itself perfectly to the picturesque wedding setting that many couples dream of. From a fairytale garden wedding and civil ceremony in their stunning listed Loggia to a barefoot hand tying ceremony down by the lakeside, they create bespoke wedding packages tailored to your ideas. For more information on Weddings at Trentham, visit the website.
Up to 15% off Day Tickets throughout February with Winter Saver
Visit Trentham in February and take advantage of their Winter Saver offer. Trentham day entry tickets have been discounted by up to 15% throughout the whole of the month, allowing visitors to enjoy that extra day making special memories with their loved ones. Plan your visit here, https://bit.ly/TrenthamWinterSaver
The Winter Saver offer is applicable to day ticket purchases only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.