These terms and conditions apply to all visitors who enter Trentham Gardens:
- All visitors entering the Gardens must have a valid ticket to enter.
- Before purchasing tickets, please carefully consider individual selection. Once purchased online or on site, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Visitors are advised to check their tickets and change, if appropriate, upon receipt.
- Please keep tickets in a safe place as no duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. To issue replacement membership cards, you will be charged against the cost of the applicable day ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. Any person found to be without an entrance ticket will be asked to leave site.
- Companion passes can only be used when visiting the Gardens with the named disabled person card holder and cannot be used to gain access to the gardens without them.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro).
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- A child ticket is for people aged between 3 and 15 years inclusive. An adult ticket is for persons aged 16 and over. A senior citizen ticket is for people aged 60 years and over. Children under 3 years of age go free.
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times, aged 16 years and over.
- Dogs are permitted into all areas except the Italian Garden Tearoom, Lakeside Café, Adventure Play areas and Barefoot Walk, subject to them being kept on a short lead and under strict control at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
- Toddler’s bikes and scooters are permitted in the Gardens and Lake area for children aged 4 and under only. For the comfort of other visitors, no exceptions will be made.
- Tickets purchased in advance cannot be used in conjunction with any day ticket, voucher, promotion, special offer or inclusive travel package. Promotional vouchers can only be used when purchasing a ticket at the Gardens Entrance on the day of the visit. Tesco Clubcard Vouchers cannot be used to purchase event tickets.
- Visitors are reminded that for health and safely – including during pandemic restrictions – technical, operational and/or meteorological reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Trentham Leisure Ltd reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so, without prior notice.
- Garden tickets do not entitle holders entry to special events, unless tickets for that event have been purchased.
- Trentham Gardens allows photography and use of video/recording equipment within the grounds, with the exception of special event days, for personal use only. The following photography types are chargeable at £100; casual dress pre-wedding/engagement, family/child shoots (additional Gardens admission required for more than 4 visitors) and pet shoots. You must be in casual dress for all shoots as we strictly do not allow ‘Wedding Day’ photography or pre-wedding/engagement shoots where the couple are wearing formal or bridal attire (including, but not limited to, suits, long dresses and smart occasion wear), this is an exclusivity for those getting married at Trentham. Our view on Shoots in our gardens is that they are an entirely casual affair, and we would define what you wear to your shoot, as what you would typically wear on an average day to visit the gardens. Should we deem your outfit to be formal or ‘wedding/occasion attire’, you may be prohibited from using the gardens for your shoot. We cannot allow anything in terms of outfit changes or props/additions to your shoot e.g. pyrotechnics or smoke machines. We have livestock onsite and are an open public gardens so we cannot allow the use of anything that will disrupt the visit of our day ticket visitors and members or harm the animals. You will need to pre-book your slot in advance by calling our enquiry line, and as a starting point and to check all applicable photography fees, you must email email@example.com. In order to approve your photo shoot, we do require the full name of the photography company you are using as well as a copy of their Public Liability insurance, so please include this in your original enquiry email. You will then need to call our main line pay over the phone for your chosen date (subject to availability). Please be aware throughout the year, we have several blackout dates when photography is completely prohibited due to our own Weddings and events taking place onsite Drones are strictly prohibited without prior consent and permission. Permission for reproduction for any other reason, commercial or otherwise, needs to be gained in advance from Trentham on 01782 657341.
- Trentham reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission to or remove from Trentham any visitor. Whose duty it is to take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account and at their reasonable discretion may from time to time carry out security searches. Trentham reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone on account of being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behaviour, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. Trentham advise that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or asked to leave the Estate.
- On-site car parking is not guaranteed for pre-booked ticket holders.
- Trentham does not allow the use of BBQ’s, or any form of open flame whilst on site.
- All opening times/dates and general information are displayed on the individual attractions’ website and may be subject to alteration at any time. Please view these websites or telephone prior to your visit.
For information about the booking you have made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your enquiry remains unanswered.
Updated May 2023.